Friday, May 13, 2016

Disney Mini Album, Part 4



Hello!

I'm back with the fourth installment of my Disney Mini Album. Each day I've been breaking my posts into sections where I share parts-binding/covers, interactive pages, tutorial and templates-of the mini I created for my Disney loving daughter. I received an email requesting that I show how I attached the pages to the flaps so there will be a photo tutorial with instructions for page 6 on my blog Monday. So today it's all about page 5, let's get started. :)

There's a pocket filled with Mickey SVG file cut outs that she can personally add where she wants. 

They can be used for photo mats or to journal on. The Walt Disney World is a cardstock title which she can add to any page/pocket. To the right of the pocket is a Disney Mickey 3D sticker.

At the top I added more stickers spelling out Mickey Mouse. Love the layered look of these alpha's!

There's a hidden pocket on the right side of the page.

The large photo mat does double duty, on this side you can slip a photo under Mickey's hand and tuck in maps, daily activity page, etc. inside the pocket. There's a row of washi tape along the left side and a border from the paper collection-Busy Scrapper's 12 x 12 by HOTP-at the bottom.

On the back side is a large photo mat.

When you flip the page this is the next page you see. I added a clear Minnie Mouse stick along with her name. The pocket was created from ephemera from the paper collection and another clear sticker-Certified Mickey-was added also.

It opens to a tri-fold spread with flip style photo albums, pockets, large photo mats and hidden journal spots.

This cute Mickey paper had to make an appearance and I used it to cover the outside of the matching flip style photo albums on each side. There's a row of washi tape at the bottom of each opposite page.

There's a magnet closure to ensure the album stays shut.

On the base page (center) there's a flip down photo mat which stays in place with a magnet. 

There's a spot for a large photo on it and it flips open to reveal more mats inside the pocket.

Stickers were added to embellish each side.

I used a MS corner punch on the four corners, need to straighten out the bottom left one again. :(

When you flip the page this is the back side of page 5. It has a large waterfall album, 4 x 6 on it. There's a free template available by clicking the link in this post here. Do you see the white tape strip? That's where page 6 goes and it will be live on my blog Monday with a complete step by step tutorial of how to assemble the pages and add interactive flaps/pockets. 

It has a magnetic closure and I addressed how I made the wrap to close it in yesterday's post. There's a smaller version in that post also along with a template for it as well. The Mickey button is a sticker.

It flips up and down and there are twelve 4 x 6 photo mats.


Okay, that's all for me today. I'll be back on Monday with my final page and until then I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful weekend full of sunshine.

Thanks for looking!
Lisa xx






1 comment:

Margaret said...

Well, hey there! Hi there! Ho there! I've seen the sneaky peeks on facebook and finally had a chance to stop by to see them here. I LOVE this album and all of the fun pages, flipping parts and all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...