Wednesday, November 9, 2016

W is for Wishes



W is for Wishes

We have a new challenge for you at ABC Christmas Challenge and I'm hosting this one. I can hardly believe that we are nearing the end of the alphabet! Seriously where has this year gone? All you need to do to play along is use the word "wishes" on your Christmas themed project. 

Yes, I used an ivory pearl bling for baby Jesus's face.
{I wanted it to have some dimension}


I stamped my sentiment on the front of my card with Versamark ink and used white embossing powder. This little card has a lot going on actually with a hilly scene, stamped and die cut nativity, shaker window and a snowy background that's accented with white pearls. I colored my stamped scene with Copic markers and I double stamped parts of the stable and cut them out. They were popped up with Scotch foam tape and I love the dimension it adds. The die cut trees are by Taylored Expressions and I used a Sakura white gelly pen to add snow to them as well as the background.


Sponsor for this challenge is Wild Rose Studio


Prize for one lucky entrant is the Winter Bouquet die. 


To see more inspiration by my design team mates visit the challenge blog here. That's all for me today, thanks for dropping by and I'll be back on Friday (finally) with my incoming and outgoing pocket letters for September and October. 

See you then!
Lisa xx


2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, this is a beautiful card. Your card design has so many lovely details.
Sue...xxx

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww cute card and i love the pearly Jesus too! te ehhehee hugs me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...