Sunday, November 20, 2016

Wine Tag




This coming Thursday our family will sit down to a wonderful meal and celebrate Thanksgiving together. Our son and daughter-in-law are hosting this year and that inspired my DT project for The Cutting Cafe. Regina gave the design team the option of creating anything we'd like for the 21st DT post on the TCC's blog. I wanted to bring my DIL a hostess gift and decided on a bottle of her favorite red wine and the Wine Bottle Gift Tag Set helps dress up the bottle. This is a great template...cutting file and there are two styles of this wine tag included. I used the wine tag without a gift pocket (above)  but there's also a template for a tag with a pocket where you can add a gift card.

You can see that option below designed by Regina Easter.
Bottle1


Typically I use my electronic cutting machine to cut my template...cutting files but today I used the PDF file (always included in every file) to print and cut by hand. It's a straight forward template that's easy to cut out with scissors.


I had some scraps from Graphic 45's A Place in Time on my desk so I used some of the paper, banner strips and fussy cut images to add a fall feeling to my wine tag. A handwritten note adds a personal touch.

The design team post goes live tomorrow on The Cutting Cafe's blog so be sure to check out all of the diverse crafty projects. If you leave a comment there you'll automatically be entered to win 3 FREE SETS of your choice from The Cutting Cafe.

My family has so much to be thankful for this year, our first grandchild was born in September and he has brought such joy to our lives. My husband and I are also grateful that Tristan has such wonderful, loving parents. On another note, our daughter is a senior in college so this is her last Thanksgiving as "our little girl" lol. She's 22 but she'll always be our baby! Next year will be a transition year for us as a family as she spreads her wings and flies away so we're gonna soak up every precious moment that we can.

I want to wish my fellow Americans a very Happy Thanksgiving!
May God Bless You and may He Bless the United States of America.

Hugs,
Lisa



1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

hey girlie, this is such a fun tag, i love it...great job my friend...happy thanksgiving

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...