Wednesday, June 7, 2017

It's Road Trip Time with The Cutting Cafe



Wow, I don't think in the nearly 6 years I have been blogging that I have taken a month's break. It looks like I just did though. Things have been a bit cray cray around my house for the past 2+ months with home remodeling going on and a 3 week vacation to beautiful California. Since travel has been on my mind this design team post couldn't have come at a better time for me. ;) 

Today I'm sharing a card using The Cutting Cafe's printable stamp set...cutting file


and this is really one of my all-time favorite sets. There are 74 images (including sentiments) to create any travel...road trip...vacation themed project you like. When things settle down some for me you'll be seeing more of these images in albums I intend to make for my daughter. It was her college grad trip and we made memories for a lifetime. 


The Cutting Cafe
Regina Easter, Owner/Designer


Pay a visit to The Cutting Cafe's blog today to see the diverse road trip themed projects by the design team. If you leave a comment on the blog post you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE SETS from TCC. Regina will announce the winner on the 21st of June when the next DT post is shared.

Until then, have a great time crafting and remember that Regina also has an online shop where she sells various paper crafting supplies so be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe Shop.

See you soon,
Lisa xx

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

did you use pencils to color these in...i am in awe of this..i really love it

Adventures in Paperland said...

Yes I did Regina, Prismacolor and Polychromos colored pencils. A black marker was used for making the edges stand out. :) xx

Margaret said...

Don't you just love when life and creativity align?! Your travel card is fabulous! I love the stacked suitcases and all the bits tucked in behind them!
Hope you have been well! We're on the last of the remodel projects this month and I'm hoping life will settle a bit after we're finished! A bit too busy for my liking...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...